Enzymes for Laundry Detergents
If you are a laundry detergent manufacturer and you are interested in replacing the chemical ingredients you have been conventionally using for your products with biodegradable enzymes that can be highly effective and in a more environmental manner, trust AlindaVelco as your enzymatic solutions supplier.
The range of enzymes we offer you is specially developed for laundry detergents and it guarantees best results for:
- Stain-free clothes
Different enzymes are used for the most effective removal of different kind of stains:
- Proteases are ideal in removing stubborn protein stains such as grass, blood, egg and human sweat.
- Lipases are capable of removing fatty stains such as oil and butter and the tough stains on collars and cuffs.
- Amylases are used to remove residues of starch-based foods like potatoes.
- Mannanases is an effective medium against dirt from food (e.g. ice cream and tomato sauce) or non-food (e.g. make-up) products containing guar gums.
- Pectin-degrading enzymes remove stains from fruit and pectin-based foods such as jams and jellies.
- Whiter clothes
In cases where bleaching agents prove inadequate, enzymatic solutions can make the difference. Enzymes actually remove dirt that bleaches simply cover therefore enzymes prove to be more effective in making fabrics whiter and cleaner.
- Bright colours – Smooth fabric surfaces
Colour and fabric care is secured with our enzymatic solutions. Enzymes provide for bright colours maintenance and reduction of fabric deterioration therefore they secure new-looking and soft garments for a long time.
- Concern for the environment
Enzymes act as substitutes for many conventional ingredients, allowing thus the production of sustainable laundry detergents that provide efficient cleaning at lower wash temperatures.