- Any personal details you fill in on the website will be used exclusively by AlindaVelco S.A. for the purpose stated, such as responding to vacancies or requests for information. In doing so, we will comply with all applicable Greek privacy legislation (L. 4070/2012, L. 3471/2006, L. 2472/1997).
- Disclosures of your information
AlindaVelco S.A. may disclose your personal information to any of its group of companies. AlindaVelco S.A. may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that AlindaVelco S.A. sells or buys any business or assets;
- if AlindaVelco S.A. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- if AlindaVelco S.A. is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of or to protect the rights, property, or safety of AlindaVelco S.A., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- The AlindaVelco S.A. website contains links to other websites. These websites may apply different policy rules. It is the user's responsibility to be alert and check this before supplying any details or information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Definition of Cookies :
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website and it will recognize your device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. These "cookies" can be divided into 4 types each of which is outlined below:
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable the site to provide services you have asked for.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
This type collect anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates.. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
These remember choices you make such as language settings, search parameters such as product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information is also merged with other users on an anonymous basis to enable us to improve how the site operates.
Category 4: Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
We wish to notify you for the following:
Third-party vendors, including Goggle, may show ads of AlindaVelco on sites across the Internet.
AlindaVelco may use the functions of Google Analytics for promotion ads ( eg. Remarketing, Google Network display reports, Doubleclick campaign manager integration and demographic and interest reports.
Using the Ad settings, guests may be excluded from Google Analytics for promotion ads and adjust the ads of the Google display Network.
Here are the available exception options from Google Analytics for the web.
Uses remarketing with Google Analytics for web ads.
AlindaVelco and third-party vendors, including Google, use both original manufacturer cookie (such as the cookie of Google Analytics) and third-party cookie (such as the Doubleclick cookie), to update, optimize and display ads, according to some users' previous visits in the company's website.
AlindaVelco and third-party vendors, including Google, use both original manufacturer cookie (such as the cookie of Google Analytics) and third-party cookie (such as the Doubleclick cookie), to run reports about the way that the displays of AlindaVelco ads, other uses of ad services and the interactions with these ad displays and ad services relate with visits to AlindaVelco website.
AlindaVelco may use data from the Google's interest based ad or third-party data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.
How to disable cookies :
Disabling cookies only has an effect on the specific computer and browser where the cookies are disabled. If you use multiple computers or browsers, you will need to disable cookies on each computer and in each browser that you use. You can control cookies through your web browser, just click on browser settings to find out the options your chosen browser allows. However, disabling cookies may restrict your use of our website and services.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.